WE RIDE BIKES ! ALLOW US TO ENJOY THE RIDE IN SAFETY !

WE RIDE BIKES ! ALLOW US TO ENJOY THE RIDE IN SAFETY !
There are NO " RIGHTS "! THERE IS MUTUAL RESPECT !

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fatty's nomination for Lifetime achievement

Fatty has helped me by ignoring my rambling so i would like my followers to enjoy helping him !

Following his instructions took all of 30 secs, so i guess i am more competent on a computer than i had thought.

Follow the instructions below if you choose to join me:

So please, do me a favor and vote for me and my sister. And get your friends to. And so forth. Here’s what you do copied from his blog into italics.

1.Go to http://2011.bloggi.es/ .
2.Scroll down to “Lifetime Achievement” (it’s way toward the bottom) and select me.
3.Scroll up to “Best Parenting Weblog” and select Pistols & Popcorn.
4.Scroll all over the place and select “The Pioneer Woman.”
5.Hey, go ahead and vote for other folks. Why not?
6.Scroll to the bottom of the page and type the weird reCaptcha words.
7.Enter your email address.
8.Submit your nomination
9.Check your email and click the link to verify your vote.
10.Yay, this has ten steps.
Thanks tons. I promise, I’ll only ask you to do this like fifteen more times this month and then I’m done asking for stuff for me.



A guy who can raise $400k+ in a year deserves recognition !
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment